Monday, April 30, 2012

Inspired By

Spring!  My post yesterday got me to thinking about this transition of seasons we are experiencing.  I am not a frilly girly girl, but there is something too wonderfully whimsical about spring that it evoques all these happy, warm feelings in me to ignore.  I love the warmth of the sun, the blue of the sky and the fresh start to a new and brighter season - it just makes me nostalgic and excited for the year ahead (I know, it’s May, but still, this is really where the year feels like it starts for me)! What inspires you about spring? Are you looking forward to the warm summer weather just around the corner or are you more of a winter person?  


Pastel Nails

Endless Blossoms

Roof Terraces

A Fresh Herb Garden

Bright Home Accessories

1 comment:

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...