Monday, April 9, 2012

Pinterest

Happy Monday all.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend and that any Passover and Easter celebrations were full of family, friends and food! We drove up to Toronto for the weekend to spend a quick 36 hours with our families and friends celebrating the holidays.  It was a great weekend and now we're back to the reality of Manhattan and work.

I am excited to say that on Friday I was invited by my long-time friend Katrina to contribute a guest post on her wonderful blog Dot Dot Dash. I posted on my latest inspiration so head over and take a look.  A huge thanks Kat for having me on her incredibly inspiring blog!

It has been a little while since I shared some of my Pinterest images and so I thought I would post my favorite ones of late.

Hope you all have a wonderful week and I would love to hear what you got up to for the weekend.

A x




All photos from my Pinterest account and credited there back to their original source.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...