Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Marvelous Marble

Marble is a natural material with truly beautiful variations in colour, pattern and application. There are many different varieties and so the possibilites for installation and colour really are endless.  I love the amazing patterns possible from the veining and installation methods and the ability for this natural material to really stand out as a work of art.

Bathroom, kitchen and feature walls are the most common interior applications - and as you can see from the images below marble really does act as a statement.

Source unknown






But there are some less tradition uses for marble which I think are truly spectacular, how about you?



2 comments:

  1. Love marble..it's too bad it stains as I would love to essentially clad my kitchen in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice post. that we are office Interiors in chennai, home Interiors in chennai and Interiors Designing in chennai .That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future post..

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...