Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Marvelous Marble

Marble is a natural material with truly beautiful variations in colour, pattern and application. There are many different varieties and so the possibilites for installation and colour really are endless.  I love the amazing patterns possible from the veining and installation methods and the ability for this natural material to really stand out as a work of art.

Bathroom, kitchen and feature walls are the most common interior applications - and as you can see from the images below marble really does act as a statement.

Source unknown






But there are some less tradition uses for marble which I think are truly spectacular, how about you?



1 comment:

  1. Love marble..it's too bad it stains as I would love to essentially clad my kitchen in it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...