Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Liebster Blog Award


I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to Katrina at Dot Dot Dash for bestowing the Liebster Blog Award on Canoe Design!. The Liebster Award (a German word meaning Dearest) is given by fellow bloggers to blogs that have less than 200 followers, and I am honoured (this is my first blog award!).


Once received there are a couple of simple rules to follow - To thank the blog that gave you the award and link back to their blog, and then to Nominate 5 fellow blogs and post a comment to each of them. While there are so many blogs I adore reading, I love the idea of bringing new readers and audiences to up and coming blogs (like me), and so my selection is as follows (in no particular order):






What a great way to start the day! Happy Reading and Thank You!
A x

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award! Your blog is wonderful and I am surprised to know you have fewer than 200 followers! Also, thank you so much for mentioning my blog. That is actually really kind of you and I am just so happy that you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To start, congrats to you for getting the award! Well done you superstar! I'm speechless and thankful for your nomination. Truly appreciated :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on getting the award, you truly deserve it for always delivering such a inspiring blog. And thank you so so so much for nominating my scandinavian home. It makes all the effort worthwhile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Anna on your award and thank you for choosing Share Design. We are so excited to hear that you have been reading it regularly. We hope you have also joined www.sharedesign.com. You will then receive our weekly newsletters. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Anna! Very exciting! Off to check out your new blog favorites...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Anna! Both you and Kat deserve it and I have no doubt there will be more recognitions soon! Love your blogs, xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...