Friday, January 27, 2012

Furniture Fridays

For today's Furniture Fridays I thought I would do something a little different. I am so excited by this feature and cannot wait to see all the amazing pieces that my fellow bloggers (or taste advisors) come up with.  And on a side note I think it is interesting that we have had three chairs in a row! Although my "Favourite Piece of Furniture" post will come later in the year I just couldn't help myself and I thought I would do a little post of my short list and get some advice from all of you on which piece (or pieces) you covet.  Any suggestions?  What would you include?

Le Corbusier LC4 Lounge Chair
We have one in black leather and it is so comfortable, and really like a piece of art in our living room.

Eileen Gray Transat Chair

Saarinen Oval Dining Table (with Carrara marble top)

Polder Sofa by Hella Jongerius

Nelson Swag Leg Desk

Nelson & Associates CSS (Comprehensive Storage System)

Jacques Adnet Bar Carts

Stay tuned for next week when we will be hearing from Tobe at Because It's Awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Too hard to choose Anna! LC4 is a classic of course and just a wonderful piece...but then there is Eileen's chair which has a great shape too. But then you see the sofa or Nelson desk and you are back to square one...hmm, either of those is a win! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong with the Saarinen Table! (Although, sometimes a little out of my price range!) I love the bar carts too! Note to self... try to come up with something other than a chair! ;-) Talk with you soon, Anna!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...