Monday, February 27, 2012

Welcome to the 2012 Homies


Well, being relatively new to blogging I am learning more and more each day about this wonderful creative world, and how everyone works together.  Canoe Design has been nominated by the amazing Apartment Therapy community for their Homies Award 2012 in the category of Best Home Design Blog.   I cannot tell you how this has left me completely speechless.  THANK YOU!

So, if you have a moment, here is how it goes - visit Apartment Therapy here to sign in and cast your vote (preferably for Canoe Design).  Voting will end on March 2nd, and although I am happy for all the votes, I really am so happy to be considered and to be in the company of so many amazing bloggers - including Emma from The Marion House Book where I visited today.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your nomination,heading over right now to vote for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your nomination!! That's just amazing. WOW!
    Will head over to vote, too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoe exciting!! Big huge congrats babe!!
    x kat

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...