Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Chocolate Heaven

I was perusing one of my favorite inspiration blogs Bjorn's Randoms and came across a delicious post on the Godiva store in Tokyo's Harajuko district. Although the store was complete a couple of years ago it is just too good to not write about. Designed by the local firm Wonderwall, the shop features melting chocolate walls, ceilings and a much more playful approach with this 'themed' flagship than the more traditional shops the brand is known for.  I don't know about you, but the combination of sleek marble, chrome and chocolate make this a design success good enough to eat! Enjoy the treat...






All Photos courtesy of Wonderwall

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, the ceiling is pretty awesome. How innovative is this!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...