Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Modern Declaration

Another day, and another trip out to Colorado.  Heading back there for the last two days of our install and then project complete! Would love to be able to share the project with you but these pesky confidentiality agreements always seem to get in the way...sorry. Hope you have enjoyed my thought process throughout as I have loved sharing it with you.  Today I wanted to share the work of a New York designer whose work I have been following on and off for quite some time.  Daun Curry is the creative mind behind the firm Modern Declaration and her love for texture, color and pattern make their work fun and lively. Some of the colours and patterns are a little too much for me, but I like her approach to decoration and her furniture collection (lucite and chrome detail featured here yesterday) have a great attention to detail.  





Photos courtesy of Modern Declaration

And for those of you that want a little more...check out Daun's blog here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...