Thursday, July 5, 2012

Danish Delight

Happy 5th of July all! Yesterday was Independence Day here in the US, and it was very strange having a day off right in the middle of the week - not going to complain, however I really feel that I should have taken advantage and either taken the couple of days before or after as an extended vacation.  Anyways, back to reality, and back to work on this hot Thursday.  I am wrapping up this project in Aspen, and as I posted here, I'm in the middle of accessory shopping and thinking about how the project is going to be styled for the client hand-over.  Lately I have found myself going back to basics with websites such as Tine K Home. They are a Danish home accessory supplier (to the trade only I am afraid), however not only do they make great home goods, but their have a simple palette and an incredible eye for styling.  Definitely worth a look at their site and their blog for all those creative holes that need to be filled!










1 comment:

  1. I absolutly love Tine K Home style. The way they style their collection for the photo shoots is really great - very inspirational.
    Their products are scandinavian chic and elegant but in way that's perfect for an everyday use, even with family and kids. The colour scheme they offer is neutral but it has this certain WOW factor. Tine K is definitly one of my favourite home collections, too.

    Have a nice rest of the week, Anna.
    Lysann x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...