Saturday, November 12, 2011

Quintessentially Nice

Seeing as I am working in Nice, France, I thought that it was only fitting for my Quintessential post to be about an experience here.  The Cours Saleya Market is in the heart of the old city and is the bustling marketplace that draws locals, tourists and people from all over in to its wonders - and that drew me in to do some shopping early this morning.  Depending on the day of your visit it is an antique/flea or food and flower market with restaurants and little shops lining both sides.  This to me really is the heart of life in this city and is as 'quintessential' as one can get.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...