Friday, November 4, 2011

Bamboo Art

I visited the Fine Art and Antiques Dealers show last month at the Park Avenue armoury.  It was an exhibition full of beautiful things from jewelry to furniture to pieces of art, everything was well chosen and highly priced.  There were galleries I have worked with before and am familiar with, but I was also happy to see that there were quite a few that were new to me.  One whose artists works stood out the most was TAI Gallery in Santa Fe. They had a series of Bamboo art that was absolutely breathtaking.  The intricacy, detail and craftsmanship of these pieces was unprecedented. Here are a few of my favourite artists and their work.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...