Friday, November 25, 2011

Quintessentially New York

The change in season is upon us with the days getting shorter and the weather here is getting colder. Now that I am back in Manhattan I can see that the city is starting to prepare for winter - the leaves in Central Park are almost all off the trees and people are bundling up everywhere they go.  I adore the colours of fall and managed to take some photos with the trees in bright yellow, red and orange before they fell to the ground.  I think that the city feels like it has been 'decorated' with the bright colour complimenting the neutral tones of the surrounding buildings - Beautiful!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...