Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Black, White and Chanel all over

In the spirit of sports, as it is the Olympics after all, and all things stylish I thought I would share my latest and greatest find. The always inspiring house of Chanel have done it again with super stylish and oober exclusive sports gear.  Whether you are looking to spend a day in the country, on the water or in the snow Chanel has the accessory and necessary equipment for you. They have stayed true to their aesthetic (as expected) and have quilted wherever possible making a collection that will not only make your bank account flip, but I can pretty much guarantee heads will turn too.  Anyone else thinking Olympic team gear for Rio? Enjoy!










2 comments:

  1. V cool though have to say that no self-respecting real surfer would be caught hugging the waves on these :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too true, but I don't really think that I can see a surfer shopping at Chanel...but maybe that's just me.

      Delete

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...