Thursday, April 18, 2013

Colours of Spring - Green

While some of these interiors push the idea of colour in an interior a little further than I like, they all feel very current and springlike. As with my post on Yellow here, whether it is being used as the dominant colour in the interior or as an accent here and there Emerald Green is all the rage this season and I'm on board!  I especially like the contrast with white and back (4th image with the green stair runner) and think that there is something to be said about pairing a bright accent with some neutrals - it not only helps keep things feeling a little calmer, but will act as a good background for this bright and lively accent. Anyone feeling green with envy? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...