Saturday, January 26, 2013

To the Mountains I'd Go

Especially if I had a winter escape like this! Nestled in the nordic mountains in Sweden, this getaway was built in the style of a traditional log cabin, yet when you get inside it is way more stylish! With all the cold weather we have had over the past week I surely would love to have a place to spend the weekend out of the city.  I love the whitewashed timber interior walls and the wide open spaces.  The furnishings are simple and are in keeping with the Scandinavian vibe and location. Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. 








1 comment:

  1. Lovely images, the fireplace/stove combination looks stunning and very homely.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...