Thursday, January 24, 2013

Ministry of Design

At the beginning of the week I showcased the amazing creativity of some incredible designers with their contribution to the anniversary of an amazing fabric (see post here).  Well, while all of their work is amazing, one firms has really inspired me on another level.  With offices in Singapore, Beijing and Kuala Lampur, Ministry of Design is hardly a small firm, however they are pushing the boundaries of materials, textures and creativity with their designs and I for one am impressed. I think that it's best to let the photo do the talking - enjoy the eye-candy! 










All Photos courtesy of Ministry of Design


1 comment:

  1. OOh! Interesting colors. I love the mirror-silver.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...