Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Cut of Perfection

Okay, so I have a thing for paper. I have always loved all things paper (even have a pinterest board dedicated to it), so when I came across the work of Bianca Chang I was mesmerized   She's an Australian paper cut artist with immense precision - each cut is done by hand (see here for a video)! and I really cannot believe that these works are made up of layers and layers of paper. I don't know about you but I know I wouldn't have the patience!







Photos courtesy of Bianca Chang


1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna, those paper sculptures are just so wonderful. Hope you have a great week-end!
    laura

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...