Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Some of my Favorites

It has been a while since I shared some of my favorite pins with all of you, and I thought that today was a good a day as any.  My series on Photographers last week really got me inspired by interiors of all kinds and has got the creative juices flowing.  There are some exciting things on the horizon here at  Canoe Design that I cannot wait to share with all of you.   I am also so thrilled to be included in the Modenus top 100 Interior Design Blogs with some truly inspiring people, so if you feel so inclined come on over and give us a thumbs up - there are only 9 days left to vote!  Well that is all for now, but enjoy the wonderful images below and let me know what you think...there seems to be a theme to them, it must be the time of year. 

Enjoy!

A x







All Photos available through my Pinterest account



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...