Monday, November 26, 2012

Gift Guide Part 1 : Her

I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend and for those of you that took part in the craziness that is the Black Friday shopping weekend, you got some great deals and have had a good start to your holiday shopping.  I thought that since today is Cyber Monday, it would be a good time to have the first instalment of my 2012 gift guide. Over the next couple of weeks I will share the things that I think could make great gifts for those around you this holiday season.  


1. Cole Haan Skylar Reflective Oxford shoes. These Shoes are incredible. I have actually never seen anything like it.  They are the classic leather oxford shoes with one change - they have a reflective material coating on the upper of the shoe making them completely reflective with flash.  The shoes are black, but when they are caught in light they become high viz silver. 
6. A tablet sleeve. I am a big fan of felt and leather together and think that the softness of felt is perfect to protect ones tablet device.  An Etsy shop called Fele Case makes cases for pretty much any kind of tablet, eReader or electronic device and I think that they are the perfect combination of cool and functional!


1 comment:

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...